PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Paulo Silva, Edmundo Monteiro, Paulo Simões, “Privacy in the Cloud: A Survey of Existing Solutions and Research Challenges”, IEEE Access, Vol. 9, pp. 10473-10497, Print ISSN: 2169-3536. Online ISSN: 2169-3536. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3049599 . January 2021. Available here.
- Renata M. de Carvalho, Camillo Del Prete, Yod Samuel Martin, Rosa M. Araujo Rivero, Melek Onen, Francesco Paolo Schiavo, Angel Cuevas Rumín, Haralambos Mouratidis, Juan C. Yelmo, and Maria N. Koukovini, “Protecting citizens’ personal data and privacy: a joint effort from GDPR EU cluster research projects”, SN Computer Science 1(4), July 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-020-00218-8 . Available here.
- Giovanni Maria Riccio, Adriana Peduto, Fabiola Iraci, Luigi Briguglio, Elena Sartini, Carmela Occhipinti, Iván Gutiérrez, and Domenico Natale, “The PoSeID-on Blockchain-based platform meets the ‘right to be forgotten’ “, Media Laws journal, Vol. 2020, no. 2, July 15, 2020. Available here.
- Rui Casaleiro, et al., “Protection and control of personal identifiable information: The PoSeID-on approach”, Journal of Data Protection & Privacy, ISSN (print): 2398-1679, ISSN (web): 2398-1687, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 199-228, July 2020. Available here.
- Paulo Silva, Rui Casaleiro, Paulo Simões, Nuno Antunes, Marilia Curado, Edmundo Monteiro, “Risk Management and Privacy Violations Detection in PoSeID-on’s Data Privacy Platform”, SN Computer Science (2020) 1:188, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-020-00198-9, Topical Issue on Privacy, Data Protection, and Digital Identity, June 2020. Available here.
- Alessandra Bagnato, Paulo Silva, Ala Sarah Alaqra and Orhan Ermis, “Workshop on Privacy Challenges in Public and Private Organizations”. Book series: IFIP Advances in … . Title of the Book or Conference Name: Privacy and Identity Management 2019, August 19-23, 2019 in Brugg/Windisch, Switzerland. Volume Editor(s) Name(s): Fricker, Friedewald, Krenn, Lievens and Önen. Available here.
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Paulo Silva, Carolina Gonçalves, Carolina Godinho, Nuno Antunes, Marilia Curado, “Using NLP and Machine Learning to Detect Data Privacy Violations”, BigSecurity 2020: The Eighth International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Big Data, in conjunction with IEEE INFOCOM 2020, Toronto, Canada, 6 July 2020. Available here.
- Paulo Silva, Carolina Gonçalves, Carolina Godinho, Nuno Antunes, and Marilia Curado, “Using Natural Language Processing to Detect Privacy Violations in Online Contracts”, Proceedings of ACM SAC 2020 – 35th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Brno, Czech Republic, March 30-April 3, 2020. Available here.
SPECIAL ISSUE OF INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL
- Fernando Boavida, Andrea Praitano, Georgios V. Lioudakis (Eds.), “Privacy, Data Protection, and Digital Identity”, Editorial for the Topical Issue on Privacy, Data Protection, and Digital Identity. SN COMPUT. SCI. 1, 250 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-020-00261-5, Published: 6 August 2020. Available here.
- Paulo Silva, ” Contributions to Personal Data Protection and Privacy Preservation in Cloud Environments”, PhD thesis, Supervisors: Paulo Simões and Edmundo Monteiro, Doctoral Program in Information Technology Sciences, University of Coimbra, Portugal. May 2021. Available here.
- Carlos Júnior, “A Privacy Preserving System to Consult Public Institutions Records”, MSc thesis, Supervisor: Marilia Curado, Nuno Antunes, Masters in Informatics Engineering, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, University of Coimbra, Portugal. Expected: November 2020. Available here.
- Rui Casaleiro, “Risk Management in Blockchain-Based Systems”, MSc thesis, Supervisors: Paulo Simões and Fernando Boavida, Masters in Informatics Engineering, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, University of Coimbra, Portugal, January 2020. Available here.