1. (PUBLISHED) Rui Casaleiro, et al., “Protection and control of personal identifiable information: The PoSeID-on approach”, Journal of Data Protection & Privacy, ISSN (print): 2398-1679, ISSN (web): 2398-1687, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 199-228, July 2020.
2. (ACCEPTED – AWAITING PUBLICATION) Renata M. de Carvalho, Camillo Del Prete, Yod Samuel Martin, Rosa M. Araujo Rivero, Melek Onen, Francesco Paolo Schiavo, Angel Cuevas Rumín, Haralambos Mouratidis, Juan C. Yelmo, and Maria N. Koukovini, “Protecting citizens’ personal data and privacy: a joint effort from GDPR EU cluster research projects”, Joint paper accepted to the Topical Issue on Privacy, Data Protection, and Digital Identity, of the Springer Nature on Computer Science journal, involving the GDPR Projects cluster. The purpose of the paper is to convey the idea that GDPR European cluster projects are joining forces to protect citizens’ personal data. Expected publication: third quarter 2020.
3. (ACCEPTED – AWAITING PUBLICATION) Paulo Silva, Rui Casaleiro, Paulo Simões, Nuno Antunes, Marilia Curado, Edmundo Monteiro, “Risk Management and Privacy Violations Detection in PoSeID-on’s Data Privacy Platform”, accepted to the Topical Issue on Privacy, Data Protection, and Digital Identity, of the Springer Nature on Computer Science journal. Expected publication: third quarter 2020.
4. (PUBLISHED) Alessandra Bagnato, Paulo Silva, Ala Sarah Alaqra and Orhan Ermis, “Workshop on Privacy Challenges in Public and Private Organizations”. Book series: IFIP Advances in … . Title of the Book or Conference Name: Privacy and Identity Management 2019, August 19-23, 2019 in Brugg/Windisch, Switzerland. Volume Editor(s) Name(s): Fricker, Friedewald, Krenn, Lievens and Önen.
5. (PUBLISHED) Paulo Silva, Carolina Gonçalves, Carolina Godinho, Nuno Antunes, and Marilia Curado, “Using Natural Language Processing to Detect Privacy Violations in Online Contracts”, Proceedings of ACM SAC 2020 – 35th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Brno, Czech Republic, March 30-April 3, 2020.
6. (PUBLISHED) Paulo Silva, Carolina Gonçalves, Carolina Godinho, Nuno Antunes, Marilia Curado, “Using NLP and Machine Learning to Detect Data Privacy Violations”, BigSecurity 2020: The Eighth International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Big Data, in conjunction with IEEE INFOCOM 2020, Toronto, Canada, 6 July 2020.
7. (ACCEPTED) Rui Casaleiro, Paulo Silva, Paulo Simões, Nuno Antunes, Marília Curado, Edmundo Monteiro, Fernando Boavida, “Gestão e Análise de Riscos na Plataforma de Proteção de Dados Pessoais PoSeID-on” (Risk Management and Analysis in PoSeID-on’s Personal Data Protection Platform), CLME 2020 – 9º Congresso Luso-Moçambicano de Engenharia, Beira, Mozambique, 30 August – 3 September 2020. Note: Congress postponed to 2021 due to CoViD-19.
8. (PUBLISHED) Giovanni Maria Riccio, Adriana Peduto, Fabiola Iraci, Luigi Briguglio, Elena Sartini, Carmela Occhipinti, Iván Gutiérrez, and Domenico Natale, “The PoSeID-on Blockchain-based platform meets the ‘right to be forgotten’ “, Media Laws Journal, Vol. 2020, no. 2, July 15, 2020, Available at: http://www.medialaws.eu/rivista/the-poseid-on-blockchain-based-platform-meets-the-right-to-be-forgotten/